Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager establishes goals and milestones for a customer’s security initiative and then helps them reach these goals using the ZeroNorth platform and related solutions. The CSM stays engaged with a customer throughout their lifecycle, focusing on identifying immediate customer value in implementation, additional value motivating deal expansion, and long-term sustainable platform value through demonstrated ROI.
The CSM works closely with Account Executives to manage and grow accounts. Whereas the Account Executive owns the relationship, the CSM owns delivery and expansion. The CSM relies on Professional Service and other field resources, in the role of a program manager, to deliver solutions, overcome barriers to delivery (or the customer’s program maturation), and to ensure customer success.
The Customer Success Manager:
- Elicits, establishes, and manages to clear goals and milestones for customer security initiative capability;
- Drives renewal and account expansion;
- Engages field resources to implement the platform and solutions, or overcome barriers;
- Actively manages customer expectations;
- Measures and manages customer satisfaction;
- Synthesizes customer feedback for product management;
The CSM is the main customer point of contact beyond the Account Executive, dedicated to their success with our platform and related solutions. Secondarily, Customer Success serves as advocate and evangelist for customer product requirements and as a stakeholder in the process of service definition.
- 10 years or more of product marketing and/or product management experience
- Cybersecurity experience, ideally in the application security and/or vulnerability management space
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, willing to roll-up-your-sleeves and lead – and, often, both
- Proven ability to translate technical information into value-oriented messaging
- Experience in an early stage company preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
If you are interested in this position, please fill in the form below.