Become an integral part of a small development team and participate in all phases of software development process. Contribute to ZeroNorth’s security orchestration platform and become a key contributor to the ZeroNorth team and our QA automation and testing program.
We are seeking an DevOps engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes as part of a SCRUM team. A candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in the DevOps field with keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, experience with cloud infrastructure and the SDLC.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of all systems.
- Build, release, and configuration management of systems supporting the ZeroNorth platform.
- Participate in pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensure system security using best-in-class cloud security solutions.
- AWS: experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EKS, EC2, RDS, ALB/WAF, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. CloudHealth).
- Additional: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Terraform
- A desire to automate everything.
- Experience with Packer and Elastic Stack.
- Familiarity with GitHub, Go, Node, Kafka, Relational Databases, Azure, and Windows.
- Familiarity with application/information security
- AWS Solutions Architect certification
If you are interested in this position, please fill in the form below.