Regional Sales Manager
To continue to drive the rapid growth of ZeroNorth, the Enterprise Sales team is looking to add a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to the team. As an RSM, you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on net-new Fortune 1000 accounts in your territory and partnering with the Account Management, Sales Engineering and Customer Success teams internally.
Current hiring regions:
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business via prospecting into accounts, leveraging partner relationships and working closely with the SDR assigned to your territory
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to VP and C-level executives the value of our platform.
- Define, execute and own a territory strategy to engage key prospects within the territory
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment with a keen eye for delivering valuable solutions to your customer base.
- Maintain accurate forecast of sales activity and revenue pipeline for the assigned territory
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Security or SaaS sales experience in a closing role
- Ability to establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders at target accounts
- Track record of success in carrying quota and closing 6-7 figure opportunities
- Successful history of new-new business deals with the ability to prove consistent performance against targets
- Experience with complex sales cycles selling into technically challenging environments
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory
- Experience operating or selling into application security, DevOps or Security Operations space
- Strong customer service orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this position, please fill in the form below.