Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Become an integral part of a small development team and participate in all phases of software development process. Contribute to ZeroNorth’s security orchestration platform and become a key contributor to the ZeroNorth team and our QA automation and testing program.
We are seeking an SDET who can lead end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC. The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in software test tool development and experience with microservice architectures and testing.
- Lead end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC from test planning, test design, test execution, and test reporting. This includes performance testing, stress testing, front end, back end testing, automation testing, includes functional, regression, UAT, black box, white box, etc.
- Define test strategy, conduct requirements analysis for testability, identify scope, conduct risk and mitigation planning, configuration management planning, write master and detailed test plans for test planning and design.
- Implement defect management processes, manage test reporting metrics, and build test report for each level of testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A deep understanding of multiple forms of software testing throughout the entire SDLC, regression, functional, unit, component, contract, integration, black-box, white box, UAT, usability, stress testing, performance testing, etc.
- Experience in testing RESTful API and test tools/frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of JIRA.
- Strong knowledge of Test Case development and Test Case development tools.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in a high paced agile/DevOps development environment.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a dynamic and startup environment.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Docker and Docker containers.
- Familiarity with AWS, GitHub, Jenkins, Go, Node, Angular, Vue, Relational Databases, and Linux.
- Familiarity with application/information security
If you are interested in this position, please fill in the form below.