Boston – Full Time
Become an integral part of a small development team and participate in all phases of software development process. Contribute to ZeroNorth’s security orchestration platform by participating in one or more of the following areas:
- Developing new or enhancing existing integrations with open source and commercial scanning tools
- Improving data processing capabilities for large datasets of vulnerability and threat intelligence data
- Expanding our data analytics capabilities by leveraging Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques
- Building new dashboards for visualizing application and enterprise risk
- Automating the platform management and monitoring aspect of our operations for cloud-based SaaS and private instances
- Experience with Python, Go, Node.js or Angular
- Knowledge of most common code and application security tools
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or similar)
- Working knowledge of application containers frameworks and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Proven track record of delivering quality applications
ZeroNorth is the security industry’s first provider of orchestrated risk management. Organizations that rely on software as a competitive advantage trust ZeroNorth to manage risks by orchestrating the continuous and comprehensive discovery and remediation of vulnerabilities.
Born from personal experience in financial services shops, the ZeroNorth team broke through the chaos with a fresh new approach to improve software and infrastructure security, simplify continuous compliance reporting and to create more cost-effective risk management programs.
ZeroNorth is a growing startup based in Boston’s historic North End. (Read our recent funding news.) We are within a short walking distance of MBTA and many other area attractions. Our world headquarters is located within The Pilot House building (circa 1839) overlooking the beautiful Boston Harbor.
What We’re Building
ZeroNorth is the first to orchestrate and automate code and application security across the development lifecycle. The ZeroNorth security orchestration platform integrates security into the development process and delivers frictionless security assurance from code commit to application delivery. Working with a company’s disparate security tools, ZeroNorth correlates results, prioritizes exploitable vulnerabilities for faster remediation and provides a holistic view of security posture.
Python, Azure, Docker, AWS, Front-End/Full-Stack (UI-AngularJS-JS-NodeJS)