Recent headlines have highlighted security failures exposing confidential data, breaching private communications, and disrupting online services. In parallel, more and more businesses are migrating to Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) business models, moving their applications and services from dedicated data centers to third-party cloud service providers like AWS and Google. Join us as a panel of industry-experts explores the collision of these two trends, the increase of security risks, and the opportunity for secure and scalable solutions in today’s hyper-connected world.
Following the panel, there will be a networking reception where you can enjoy food and beverages in the beautiful atrium of the Tufts Science and Engineering Complex. Get tickets
- 6:30pm Event Registration
- 7:00pm Panel Discussion: How Safe is the Cloud?
- 8:00pm Networking Reception
- David Allen, Vice President, Operations & Strategy at Oracle
- Ming Chow, Associate Teaching Professor, Computer Science at Tufts University
- Hayley Cohen, Gamification Engineer & Executive Security Advisor for X-Force Command at IBM Security
- John Steven, Chief Technology Officer at ZeroNorth
- Scott Hilton, Lecturer at Tufts Gordon Institute