The ZeroNorth Platform
The ZeroNorth application security automation and orchestration platform normalizes scanning findings into a common risk framework, eliminates duplicates while aggregating related issues to minimize noise (such as false positives) and deliver streamlined tickets to developers. This process drastically reduces complexity, and the time and effort needed to surface and triage the problems that matter, and provides a much more accurate picture of application risk.
- May compress thousands of issues into a handful of tickets for developers, which can then be directly inserted into the engineering toolchain
- Correlates static code analysis results (SCA and SAST) to dynamic assessment results so developers can focus on vulnerabilities that will impact application security in production
- Uniquely normalizes scan data across SCA and SAST tools to provide a leading indicator of code quality throughout the software development life cycle
- Provides a breadcrumb trail to the source code where developers should begin remediation work to expedite and ease resolution
- You can define rulesets that govern the escalation or suppression of a vulnerability type, such as a false positive, and/or create alerts when certain vulnerabilities are detected or events occur