For DevSecOps to become a reality there must be a fundamental shift in mindset and approach to application security (AppSec) – moving from ownership solely within corporate security to a federated, shared model of responsibility that spans both security and software engineering teams.
In this webinar, ZeroNorth’s Thaddeus Walsh and Joanne Godfrey discuss some of the real-life challenges security teams face as they seek to implement a federated AppSec responsibility model and will offer some practical advice to help address these challenges.
This webinar covers
– Why a centralized control model for AppSec no longer works in today’s software-defined world
– The vision, core requirements and value of a federated responsibility model for AppSec
– The challenges of implementing this model in real life
– Architecting the model for a successful implementation
– Best practice for empowering developers to implement security throughout the SDLC
– Creating a friction free collaborative working relationship between security and engineering