Application and infrastructure testing is labor intensive and expensive. Organizations typically have multiple testing tools, some with as many at 12 to 15, and each tool requires a separate team to manage it.
Automate Application & Infrastructure Testing
Application and infrastructure testing is labor intensive and expensive. Organizations typically have multiple testing tools, some with as many at 12 to 15, and each tool requires a separate team to manage it. That’s a hefty investment in hard-to-find security staff and license fees, which makes it hard to scale vulnerability testing across the entire software and infrastructure portfolio. To make matters worse, each tool has its own interface and categorizes results differently. It’s another labor intensive and error prone task to correlate vulnerability data into actionable intelligence.
ZeroNorth is the only company that automates and orchestrates the end-to-end process of discovering, prioritizing and remediating software and infrastructure vulnerabilities. Read the Leader Bank customer success story.
- Reduces the cost and labor required to manage software and infrastructure vulnerability testing by centralizing the management of testing tools into a single pane of glass.
- Through automation and orchestration, enables organizations to scale vulnerability testing across their entire portfolio of software and infrastructure.
- Delivers comprehensive, real-time visibility into an organization’s software and infrastructure risk posture.
- Prioritizes risks based on potential business impact to maximize remediation efforts.
- Provides trusted software and infrastructure risk intelligence to meet compliance requirements, improve risk management operations and for executive and board-level reporting requirements.
- Provide a standard framework for understanding and managing application risk.
- Adds value at any point in a company’s DevOps journey.