Rapid Application Security
Organizations building software today face an unenviable situation. They must get their applications into production fast to remain competitive while also ensuring they are secure—even as the number of vulnerabilities and subsequent breaches escalate.
Therefore, technology and security teams need a quick and easy way to find and fix high-priority application vulnerabilities throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC), without holding up software delivery processes and without additional overhead.
ZeroNorth for Rapid AppSec
A SaaS solution, the ZeroNorth platform provides pre-configured open source application security tools, coupled with the automation, centralized management and actionable risk data needed, out-of-the-box, to easily identify, prioritize and remediate security vulnerabilities.
With ZeroNorth technology and security teams can drive secure digital transformation, gain greater productivity and deliver higher quality applications into production, without disrupting continuous software delivery processes.
Ideal for technology and security teams who need a quick and cost-effective solution for application security, the ZeroNorth platform can help you:
- Get a comprehensive application security program up and running within a couple of hours—without the cost or overhead of selecting, deploying, managing and correlating outputs from the various scanning tools.
- Find application security vulnerabilities fast in homegrown or third-party code, throughout all stages of the software delivery lifecycle—from code commit to production.
- Get consolidated, actionable application security data, prioritized by application risk, in a single dashboard and make informed decisions about business risk that can be communicated using meaningful metrics to executives.
- Facilitate a frictionless collaboration with development teams that doesn’t disrupt continuous software delivery processes.
- Create trust and support business continuity by providing security assurance to your customers and business executives.
- Establish the foundation for a long-term, scalable application security program by retaining and tracking historical activities and enabling seamless integration with new technologies and processes in line with evolving business needs.
For more details, download the Rapid Application Security Solution Brief.
The ZeroNorth platform includes an embedded set of open source application security tools:
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST) tools detect weaknesses/defects in source code, byte code or binary code: Brakeman, Bandit, SonarQube
- Software Composition Analysis (SCA) tools detect vulnerabilities in third-party open source code: OWASP Dependency-Check
- Container Management tools detect misconfigurations within container images and software vulnerabilities within the container itself: Docker Content Trust, Clair and Aqua Trivy
- Dynamic Analysis Security Testing (DAST) tools evaluate a production instance of a web application: OWASP Zap
- Cloud Configuration tools assess an AWS account for misconfigurations and exploitable vulnerabilities: Prowler, ScoutSuite, AWS Security Hub