When it comes to managing software and infrastructure risk, organizations are flying blind. They lack comprehensive, continuous and accurate visibility into where their risks lie and how their business might be impacted.
Gain Software & Infrastructure Risk Visibility & Assurance
When it comes to managing software and infrastructure risk, organizations are flying blind. They lack comprehensive, continuous and accurate visibility into where their risks lie and how their business might be impacted. Without visibility it’s impossible to prioritize and manage IT risk. Existing ad hoc and siloed approaches are labor intensive and expensive, resulting in limited deployments and incomplete visibility. And without a closed-loop process, risk managers have no means to validate remediation.
ZeroNorth is the only company that orchestrates the end-to-end process of discovering, prioritizing and remediating software and infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- Delivers comprehensive, real-time visibility into an organization’s software and infrastructure risk posture.
- Creates a closed-loop discover/remediate/validate process so risk managers know exactly where they stand.
- Prioritizes risks based on potential business impact to maximize remediation efforts.
- Provides trusted software and infrastructure risk intelligence to meet compliance requirements, improve IT risk management operations and for executive and board-level reporting requirements.
- Centralizes administration of all testing tools to improve results and reduce the cost and labor required for software and infrastructure testing programs.
- Provide a standard framework for understanding and managing application risk.
- Adds value at any point in a company’s DevOps journey.
Proof point: The ZeroNorth platform is at work for a Fortune 50 company, helping it gain visibility into its security posture, understand vulnerabilities, optimize its remediation program and ultimately reduce its overall security risk. Ask us how.