With the ZeroNorth platform, get a comprehensive view of third-party software risk to rapidly pinpoint and address security gaps. Simplify application security testing to save time, money and resources—all at the speed of business.
Supply Chain Security
These days, businesses looking to scale, compete and serve customers well must rely on best-of-breed third-party software, be it custom or commercial off-the-shelf (COTS). The goal of “build it all” is no longer even remotely feasible, leaving companies to focus on their own core competencies while trusting others to deliver in certain key areas.
While this technological relationship can prove beneficial, technologies from vendors have the potential to introduce significant risk to the organization if comprehensive software security programs are not enacted.
This is easier said than done.
As businesses struggle with a lack of resources, from money to time to people, it becomes harder to validate the security efficacy of third-party software, while processing an ever-increasing volume of requests for more. Not only do companies need to understand the potential risk—they need to address it.
Through the ZeroNorth solution for supply chain security, we enable supply chain and vendor risk management professionals to leverage best-of-breed third-party software, while reducing risk. From SCA and SAST to DAST, ZeroNorth delivers a comprehensive set of open source security scanning tools for testing third-party applications across the SDLC.
The ZeroNorth Solution for Supply Chain Security provides free-to-use application scanning tools embedded directly within a unified platform, enabling companies to rapidly deploy vendor security programs. This solution helps customers accelerate vendor security by testing applications at every stage of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), without requiring organizations to test, select and onboard commercial scanning software.
Key benefits of the ZeroNorth solution include:
- An integrated platform to centrally manage and execute all application security scans, while addressing remediation
- The ability to identify vulnerabilities and prioritize risk across applications and infrastructure
- A comprehensive set of open source security scanning tools to jump-start or expand application security programs including:
- SCA for open source components
- SAST for developers’ code
- Container scanning for container misconfigurations and vulnerabilities
- DAST for vulnerabilities within deployed software
- Cloud management scanning to validate security of applications deployed across AWS environments
The ZeroNorth Solution for Vendor Software Security
- OWASP Dependency Check (DepCheck), delivering SCA scanning capabilities to identify known vulnerabilities across open source components
- Bandit, Brakeman and SonarQube offers SAST capabilities to uncover known vulnerabilities within developers’ code
- Aqua, Clair and docker content trust, enabling customers to identify misconfigurations within containers and software vulnerabilities within the container itself
- OWASP Zap, providing DAST scanning for deployed web applications
- Prowler, providing the ability to identify misconfigured, or otherwise vulnerable assets within your cloud infrastructure