The Next Generation of Application Security
Application security is an effective tool for defending against attacks. But as IT infrastructures shift to “software-defined everything” and move to the cloud, traditional appsec models no longer are enough to protect the application.
This on-demand webinar takes a look at how companies are using new models to address more dispersed and dynamically connected applications, from traditional web and mobile APIs to containers and microservices.
- Tom Eston, Sr. Manager, Penetration Testing, Veracode
- Brian Joe, Senior Director, Product Management, Signal Sciences
- Vikram Kapor, Co-founder, CTO, Lacework
- Jeffrey Martin, Director of Product, WhiteSource
- John Steven, CTO, ZeroNorth