To provide security and risk leaders with innovation in vulnerability orchestration and analytics that accelerates security, delivers continuous risk visibility and powers secure digital transformation
To empower businesses to build trusted software that we all rely on in work and life
Trust, respect and integrity are not up for grabs
Our customers are at the forefront
Communication must be open and honest
We’re proud of the work we do
We’re here to get stuff done
Yes, it’s work … but we have an incredible team
ZeroNorth’s Commitment to Diversity
At ZeroNorth, we believe diversity among our team members creates a more innovative environment, where the combined experiences of people—with a variety of skills and backgrounds—helps to ensure our customers receive the best possible solutions.
ZeroNorth is dedicated to creating a culture of diversity and inclusion in the workplace, regardless of gender, religion, race, age, disability, socio-economic status, cultural background, sexual orientation, or any other discriminatory factor. We support and encourage people to be who they are—and to express themselves authentically.
Our goal is to promote economic empowerment, educational opportunities, social justice, and civil rights for all people. And we commit to create and sustain a culture of mutual respect and equality among employees.
- progressive, unbiased recruiting and hiring practices and will proactively source candidates from underrepresented communities
- fair and equitable compensation and benefits for all employees
- denouncing prejudice and racism in our company and to taking corrective action for any violation of our non-discrimination policies
- officially observing Martin Luther King Day and Juneteenth as company-wide days of reflection, with celebrations around other awareness-based holidays like International Women’s Day, Black History Month and LGBT-related events
- regularly listening and learning to stay aware and interconnected, always taking time to consider our own personal bias
- supporting organizations devoted to underrepresented communities, including people of color and women by volunteering our time and talents
- an ongoing conversations and initiatives around the need for diversity and multiculturalism in the workplace—and the world
“ZeroNorth is proud to join the Tech Compact for Social Justice. As a company, and as part of the local Boston and Massachusetts tech community, we have a lot of work to do to create positive change for diversity and inclusion. We remain committed to making this change happen.” – John Worrall, ZeroNorth CEO