“Businesses large and small, particularly those interested in PCI compliance, will appreciate ZeroNorth’s scalability, as well as its actionable, prioritized integration with DevOps environments.”
– SC Magazine, June 2020. Read the full product review.
Achieving compliance, especially application security compliance, is not easy. Compliance requires a holistic view and in-depth analysis of all application security vulnerabilities that could impact compliance. It also requires an easy way to remediate issues early in the SDLC, without impacting deployment timeframes.
Yet organizations struggle to gain visibility and be able to accurately assess the compliance status of the applications they are building. Without this visibility they make flawed deployment readiness decisions, struggle to prepare for an audit or be able to demonstrate application security compliance to an auditor.
As a result, software releases are often delayed due to compliance issues found at the last minute – which impacts revenue generation opportunities – or software is released with compliance issues. This puts the company at risk of a violation and/or an audit failure which can be costly – not only because of fines and remediation costs, but also legal costs and reputational damage.
How ZeroNorth Helps Support Compliance
The ZeroNorth application security automation and orchestration platform can help you prepare for application security-related internal governance and regulatory compliance requirements and assess compliance readiness. ZeroNorth provides a comprehensive, consistent view of risk across applications that are subject to compliance and allows you to quickly see any gaps in the security scanning policy, such as missing applications or targets, which could indicate a compliance violation.
Using ZeroNorth, you can streamline the risk mitigation processes for compliance related vulnerabilities, measure progress against SLAs and help ensure you deliver compliance-ready applications that pass governance and security control gates as well as audits.
Top Benefits of ZeroNorth for Supporting Compliance
- Get a comprehensive, consistent view of risk across applications that are subject to governance and compliance
- Quickly see any gaps in the security scanning policy, such as missing applications or application entities, which could indicate a compliance violation
- Streamline the risk mitigation processes for compliance-related vulnerabilities and measure progress against SLAs
- Ensure applications can pass security governance gates and audits, and are compliance-ready
- Easily prepare for an audit, and be able to demonstrate application security compliance to an auditor
Top Features of ZeroNorth for Supporting Compliance
- Delivers comprehensive view of risk for the application portfolio and pinpoints the riskiest applications
- Provides detailed reports on PCI related application security vulnerabilities
- Identifies vulnerabilities to prioritize for remediation early in the SDLC based on key compliance, risk and business factors
- Delivers central management and orchestration of commercial and open source application security tools to detect vulnerabilities early in the SDLC
- Highlights gaps in security scanning posture, tracks pace of remediation, surfaces trends