DevOps models are revolutionizing the development and delivery of software, enabling organizations to transform their organizations into the digital era.
DevOps models are revolutionizing the development and delivery of software, enabling organizations to transform their organizations into the digital era. The models provide greater levels of agility and accelerate time to market. They help to ensure higher quality software and a better customer experience. DevOps models deliver competitive advantage. But without an integrated security and risk management model for DevOps, organizations can be left wide open to cyber-attacks, lost revenue and a loss of customer trust.
ZeroNorth is the only company that effectively integrates security into the end-to-end DevOps process, enabling DevSecOps with tools to orchestrate discovery, prioritization and remediation of software and infrastructure vulnerabilities. Watch the on-demand webinar “Getting Started with DevSecOps.”
- A single, comprehensive software platform delivering risk and vulnerability intelligence to align development, operations and security teams around business priorities.
- Integrates vulnerability testing, prioritization and remediation efforts without impacting existing DevOps workflows.
- Adds value at any point in a company’s DevSecOps journey.
- Provides a standard framework for understanding and managing software and infrastructure risk.
- Produces trusted software and infrastructure risk intelligence to meet compliance requirements, improve risk management operations and for executive and board-level reporting requirements.
- Reduces the cost and labor required for software and infrastructure testing programs.