SHIFTING LEFT 2.0 is taking place June 22 and 23, DevOps and security thought leaders will come together to discuss the latest trends, best practices and the future of AppSec.
The breakout session will focus on a variety of security-related topics, including:
- The state of AppSec
- Main security challenges and how to overcome them
- Application Security Testing (AST) tools for modern SDLC
- How to use static code analysis to assess the risk of a change set in CI/CD pipelines
- How to use high-level asset views to assess the risk of a Pull request
- How to measure the success of your AppSec program
Make sure to join our session “Building an AppSec Machine” with our VP Dave Howell as well as team members from our partner ShiftLeft. Tuesday, June 22, 10:10 am.
About this session: We all need an AppSec Program. But it’s very possible to build an AppSec program that does not actually translate to a more secure product or organization. What separates an effective AppSec program from an ineffective one? What are the hallmarks of a good AppSec program that will yield long-term benefits? How can you build an appsec program that actually elevates the security of your applications? In this session, Vickie Li chats with Alok Shukla, VP of Product Management at ShiftLeft and David Howell, Vice President of Marketing at ZeroNorth, to talk about how to turn an AppSec program into an efficient “AppSec Machine”.