Security With Velocity: Securing DevOps to Accelerate Product Delivery is an invitation-only, video-based virtual event limited to 25 Application Security, Product Security, Product Engineering and Development Tech leaders who will share insights and experiences with one another to create a rich networking experience for all. We will convene with three goals in mind:
- Learn from insightful conversations led by our moderated panel
- Participate in interactive breakout room video discussions
- Build meaningful new connections with a diverse group of thinkers
Moderator: John Worrall, CEO, ZeroNorth
- Andy Ellis, Chief Security Officer, Akamai Technologies
- Harish Parwani, Director of Engineering, DevOps, Cloud Platform & Shared Services, Constant Contact
- Mushegh Hakhinian, VP, Product Security, Intralinks
- Fostis Stamatelopoulos, Sr. Director, Platform Engineering, Upwork
- Amar Parmar, Sr Director, Solution Partners & Product Management, Wind River Systems
About the Content
As digital transformation initiatives accelerate at a rapid pace, companies are rushing now more than ever to get new software products out the door and generate revenue. However, these swiftly developed products often hit barriers to an on-time release when vulnerabilities that could facilitate a breach come to light at the final security control gate. Or, products are released with these critical vulnerabilities undetected, leaving company and/or customer data liable to exposure.
By having the tools and processes in place to build secure software from the start, product security teams can deliver software products fast and gain a competitive advantage. Going forward, increased visibility into application security at any point during the DevOps process and insights to make informed business and operational decisions on risk and security readiness will be key to a frictionless product rollout.
Our expert panel and peer-to-peer learning format will uncover ways to deliver software products while embracing a more agile DevSecOps approach.
- How security and development can work hand-in-hand to deliver secure products without holding up delivery processes
- Maximizing the value of your AppSec tools and reducing development costs, by finding and fixing critical vulnerabilities earlier in the SDLC
- Speeding remediation and improving efficiency by providing developers with actionable application security data, prioritized by business impact
- Achieving faster time-to-market by integrating application security tools and processes within the DevOps methodology and toolchain
- Making informed business decisions based on application risk, and communicating effectively with executives
If you’re interested in attending, you can request a spot here.