Security With Velocity: Secure DevOps to Accelerate Product Delivery is an invitation-only, video-based virtual panel event. Moderated by John Worrall, ZeroNorth CEO, panelists include Mark Willis, CISO, Bluescape; Amit Bardwaj, CISO, Lumentum and Harish Parwani, Director of Engineering – DevOps, Cloud Platform and Shared Services, Constant Contact. For more information and to request an invitation, click here.
About the Content
Companies today are rushing to get new software products out the door to support digital transformation initiatives and generate revenue. Yet these products are often stopped at the final security control gate when vulnerabilities that could facilitate a breach come to light, preventing an on-time release. Or worse, products are deployed even though they contain critical vulnerabilities that could expose company and/or customer data.
To deliver software products fast and gain a competitive advantage, product security teams must have the tools and processes in place to build secure software from the start. They require the visibility to assess application security at any time during the DevOps process, and the contextual insights to make informed business and operational decisions on risk and security readiness.
- How security and development can work hand-in-hand to deliver secure products without holding up delivery processes
- Maximizing the value of your app sec tools and reducing development costs, by finding and fixing critical vulnerabilities earlier in the SDLC
- Speeding remediation and improving efficiency by providing developers with actionable application security data, prioritized by business impact
- Achieving faster time-to-market by integrating application security tools and processes within the DevOps methodology and toolchain
- Making informed business decisions based on application risk, and communicating effectively with executives